– Book an appointment by calling our Toll-Free number 800 SCREEN (800 727 336 )
– Corporate clients may call their CHSC Key Account Manager
Or click on the link below to book your COVID-19 screening appointment now:
– All UAE citizens and residents can avail this service.
The COVID-19 test is chargeable at AED 370 as per standard Government pricing at our fever clinic. However, Priority Groups are exempt from this charge.
Priority Groups include:
1. Those with high grade fever and other symptoms
2. Those who have a doctor’s recommendation note to get a COVID screening
3. Senior citizens, above 60 years of age
4. UAE nationals
5. Those with immune deficiency
-Those who have been in contact with COVID positive individuals but are asymptomatic should seek advice from the Department of Health, ISTIJABA by calling: 800 1717
-Individuals above 50 years of age with chronic diseases will need to present their medical reports to be included in the Priority Groups.
– Within 2-3 working days, you will receive an SMS or a call from one of our caregivers
– No fasting required.
– Please come wearing mask and gloves.
– Please observe self-quarantine until you are notified of your negative results
– People displaying COVID – 19 Symptoms
– Senior citizens
– Pregnant women
– Emirates ID
– For new visa applicants who have not received the Emirates ID, the original passport is required
– Initial assessment
– Suitable screening procedure
Right Choice Building, 9th street, Block M-21, Mussaffah, Abu Dhabi
9.00 am to 3.00 pm